Name:
Location: United States

A young man who loves God and desires to make a great impact on the lives of those I encounter every day of my life.

Saturday, July 23, 2005

You Can Make It

It can go without saying that on every channel from the Oxident to the Orient, bad news continuously bombard us 24/7/365. For this reason, I intend to make it my business to serve any who just happen to stubble across my blogger with an inspiring word, something positive or intellectually stimulating beyond "bad news". I want to go "against the grain" by sharing some of my latest theological ponderings, ministerial challenges, or just monologuise about whatever is meandering throughout my mind. Feel free to comment or just receive whatever you can get from these freestyle thoughts of mine.

Grace & Peace,

Michael D.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home